Ready to hear the million-dollar question that all women ask themselves?
“How do I look?”
Women, just like you, all over the world have asked that simple question, every day.
Because you are human, and the cold reality is, people are judging you.
Did you know that it takes a person seven seconds to form an opinion about you? SEVEN!
Seven seconds to decide if you are trustworthy, kind, single, successful, sexy, and the list goes on.
Of course, what is on the inside counts too, but no one is going to find out what is on the inside if your outsides are not representing you accurately.
Think about it, the woman in front of you at the bank with the spandex pants, and the ‘I Love Cats’ tee shirt could be a very talented accountant with a heart of gold. However, you had better believe I am not giving her a dime of my money!
She looks straight up crazy, and it is human nature for me to stay away from crazy.
If that same woman ditched her crazy cat-lady attire for a nice pair of dark wash jeans and a blouse, my perception of her would completely change, and bam she is hired.
What does your style say about you?
The best place to start is with the question above.
You can ask others; you can ask yourself, or you can ask me.
Yes, you read that right – you can ask me, Lauren Messiah.
With my virtual styling service Style Assessment, you will find out what your style is saying about you, and how you can improve it.
I will give you tips and product recommendations to get you on the right track.
- An in-depth personal analysis of your current sense of style with recommendations on how you can improve. (Of course, we will praise your style successes too!)
- A selection of clothing/accessory recommendations hand selected by Lauren for you to purchase online.
- Videos from Lauren to help you rock your new style with confidence!
- A digital copy of Lauren’s ‘Book of Style’.
This Service Is Perfect For You If:
- Are feeling stuck in life, and suspect their style may be holding you back.
- Want access to Lauren’s expert opinion.
- You are not ready to invest in a stylist and a new wardrobe.
- You just need a little nudge to get started.
Ready to book your virtual experience with Lauren?
Let’s do this!