I’m not like most stylists.
* Most stylists love going to Fashion Week.
* Most stylists devour Vogue magazine.
* Most stylists turn their noses up at off-season styles.
* Most stylists live for trends.
* Fashion week gives me freaking anxiety (I stopped attending years ago).
* I’d rather read a business book than a fashion magazine.
* I prefer Saks Off 5th over Saks 5th Avenue.
* And I don’t give two sh*ts about what’s hot and what’s not.
In today’s video, I am sharing my perspective on trends:
How to know when to embrace them, and when to kick them to the curb.
I’m also sharing the ugly trend I embraced HARD.