Goth Glove/Blouse Combo??


Q- What do you call a women’s blouse that has an extension from the finger to the sleeve? The finger extension looks like a spider man web, but it is attached to the finger and extends to the sleeve of the blouse?

A- Know what? I have no freaking clue. I couldn’t even find a good picture of it (the picture above certainly isn’t it. I just thought it was cool pic). I know what you mean though. I have seen them in the past and can visualize it but when it comes to naming it — no idea. Readers … help!

One thought on “Goth Glove/Blouse Combo??”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *