Rockabilly Creeper Shoes


Q- I’m having the hardest time figuring out what these shoes are called. I thought they were called platform shoes, any help? And could you help me find places to buy these??

A- Apparently those shoes are called “Creepers.” Weird name huh? You can buy them anywhere that you would find Rockabilly style clothing and accessories. I actually found a pretty decent selection of them at Rivithead.

One thought on “Rockabilly Creeper Shoes”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *