Can you make a list of clothes to wear for a short height (5′ 2″) pear shaped body (large chest but much more bottom heavy)?
One note though: I absolutely detest wide leg, boot cut, & flare leg pants/jeans and baggy ill-fitted tops & dresses!
I would love to dress you!! I hate ill-fitting tops and dresses too and wide leg pants aren’t my favorite either. I will advise you to at least try a pair of boot cut jeans, nothing too wide but the smallest amount of flare can do wonders to balance your body. I did recommend you some straight leg jeans, just make sure you go with a mid-rise to elongate your legs.
I also recommend the following for your body type:
Tips for your body type:
– Buy jackets that hit mid-hip to streamline your trouble zone.
– Straight skirts are your friend! They will help balance you out and make you look polished and pretty.
– Strapless is a great cut for you for dresses and tops.
– A-line dresses that nip in at the smallest part of your body work best for your body type.
– Pointy toe pumps elongate your legs and can look both professional and sexy.
See more of my Dress Me: Petite and Pear Shaped list at ThisNext.