Dear Fashion Kitty, shirt help!

I’m looking for a top like this one as a variation on the typical corset top: I don’t even know what this kind of thing is called so I can’t even search for it online. Do you happen to know of any stores/sites that have something like this?

That is a hard one to identify isn’t it. It’s like a square neck bustier/ vest or something. Well I did manage to find some like it and it looks like most places are a calling it a vest:

If anyone else has ideas, you know where to leave ’em.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *